For precision, high-volume stamping services, General Stamping, Inc. is the team to trust. For more than 30 years, we’ve been serving loyal clients in a variety of industries, including agriculture and home improvement, with expert stamping, roll forming, production shearing and press brake production, as well as tool and die support.
We’re a family-owned company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, which means our clients get American-made craftsmanship and reliable support long after the sale.
Our core strengths and values:
- Our team relishes the challenge of every project, and excels in delivering custom solutions that exceed customer expectations. Our low employee turnover means team communication and systems integration are virtually seamless
- We take confidentiality very seriously, and the trusted relationships we build with clients keeps them coming back again and again
WHY CHOOSE GSI
- The majority of the team has been with GSI more than 15 years
- Our focus is our clients’ bottom line, with integrated systems to increase efficiencies through handling materials and automation
- In-house experts ensure we can tackle virtually any project
- Our presses are flexible, with quick change tooling, quick die change, and easily configured auxiliary equipment. With electronic in-die monitoring, we keep die maintenance to a minimum.
- Our 85,000 sq. ft. facility is highly organized and exceptionally clean, with a 25-ton bridge crane, as well as leading edge technology and equipment necessary to get the results our clients expect.
- Parts are packaged inline and shipped the way our customers prefer: in bulk using either returnable or non-returnable containers, by pallet, recoiled, in returnable packaging or by kit with everything sorted and pre-packaged